Thursday, September 3, 2009

Irashai, Irashai!

Cup o'coffee. Medium, no whipped cream or caramel sauce or anything like that. Just a cup o'coffee. And while we're at it let's turn off the Jazz. No Bossanova either. Play something classical if you have to. I've decided that when it comes to popular music it's the harder stuff for me. But you don't listen to the harder stuff while drinking coffee. At least I don't. I have a buddy that would, he's actually one of the guys that got me hooked on coffee in the first place. But yes. No Slipknot at Rex's Coffee House. Rex's mother would never approve. In fact, I was watching a slipknot concert on TV while Rex's mother was playing the computer. I watched her out of the corner of my eye to make sure she didn't look at the TV. And if she had looked at the TV I would have flipped the channel. Not because I have to hide that from Rex's mom, I just don't want to give her nightmares which would wake me up in the middle of the night. She punched me in the face one time. These days it's not a given but yes, that does make me Rex's dad. Rex is my fetus. He's due in about 3 months, but he won't be born Rex. Rex is just his fetus name. Oh, is the coffee ready? alrighty then, cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment