Sunday, September 6, 2009

Scarier than the last post



Back to Slipknot. Ok, I was watching the concert because I found it somewhat fascinating. Very different to be sure, but also very different from Japan's very different...right? You'd never see people as scary looking as Slipknot in Japan. In fact, I was just remarking to Maki today how beautiful the man in the camera advertisement was today. His only flaws were his large ears and square jaw, if not for those he would have been a woman. So yes, you wouldn't expect to see this:


On the other hand, the more I thought about it the more it reminded me of this gang which absolutely dominated volume 17 of the Berserk Series. As per the big picture they were basically cannon fodder for Guts on his quest to kill everything that ever breathed. 



You be the judge. That's all I got for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment